Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ถักเปียCornrowsกับลูกปัด, Conrow With Block Braids Pictures

Photo op time again. I did this set of cornrows on my middle daughter Saturday. We splurged on some fantastic Christmas beads from Snapaholics, a terrific on-line resource for hair beads and snaps run by a fellow adoptive mom. I think it is my favorite hairstyle ever. Let me know what you think!block braid 1

This first photo is from the back and shows the block braids as well as the ends of the cornrows I did on top. Each braid has five beads, one gold glittery star, one silver glittery star, one band of each red, clear and green.

I pulled the braids from the cornrows on top into two ponytails and secured with an elastic to reveal the block braids underneath.

The second photo is from the top and shows the cornrow pattern. I chose to draw slightly wavy parts instead of straight ones and I was pleased with the result. Also, the cornrows are divided into two sections, each slightly curving towards the corn rows wavysides of her head.

I tried to make the cornrows a little smaller this time. Both of my girls are given to “the frizzies” and I have found that braids stay pretty longer.

My daughter’s hair had been in a simple top knot all week and was very tangled as a result. Including the time spent combing out the hair, the style took about three hours to complete. I have no idea if that is ridiculously slow or not. Probably so. Oh, well…one more head complete and experience gained!corn rows wavy side

Here is the last shot. Such a beautiful girl!

And yes, that is all her hair. It has really, really grown. Sourc:eeverydaymiracle.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment